General criteria for certification assessment
- Certification assessment will occur over the length of the entire training as well as at the designated assessment period
- The focus of the certification will be on the process of feedback, learning and integration, not on the issue of "testing"
- Students are expected to show progressive skill development over the entire training with the final assessment period being a confirmation of this development
- Students will be assess for attitudes, skills, and knowledge
- Students will be provided with feedback by their trainer on the areas of their greatest strengths and of the areas needing improvement
- Students that are not immediately certified will have explained to them why, and what they need to do next in order to attain certification
- Unethical or consistent unecological use of the NLP technology can lead to non-accreditation