INLPTA Code of Ethics
- An INLPTA Certified Trainer shall not knowingly engage in using their NLP skills at the expense of the well being of others and shall always, to the best of their abilities, maintain frames of ecology in all aspects of their NLP work.
- An INLPTA Certified Trainer shall strive to use their NLP skills for the advancement and betterment of people and society.
- An INLPTA Certified Trainer shall be proactive in responding to any false or erroneous public representation of NLP and/or INLPTA to ensure that NLP and/or INLPTA is represented to the public accurately and fairly.
- An INLPTA Certified Trainer shall not train or certify any student in NLP at an accreditation level that is not within the scope of the Trainer's accrediting authorization.
- An INLPTA Certified Trainer shall not certify any student that does not meet the INLPTA accreditation standards and requirements for that level.
- An INLPTA Certified Trainer shall not refuse to teach a sincere student based on race, color, creed, religion, place of birth, gender, sexual preferences, nor any other factor which may be construed as unfair and discriminatory.
- An INLPTA Certified Trainer shall not in any way publicly nor privately demean INLPTA and it's registrants and shall always represent INLPTA a favorable light to the public.
- An INLPTA Certified Trainer shall not use any INLPTA seals, logos, materials, etc. in their marketing or their trainings that are not in accordance with the INLPTA guidelines for their intended use nor shall the Trainer use them if the Trainer is no longer registered or recognized by INLPTA.
- An INLPTA Certified Trainer shall not knowingly mislead nor misrepresent their credentials, status, titles, affiliation or authority in any way, shape or form. INLPTA does not recognize Master Trainer titles from any other organizations and no INLPTA Trainer will represent themselves as a Master Trainer unless so certified by INLPTA. Also all INLPTA Trainers Trainings are approved in writing by the INLPTA Board of Directors and no INLPTA Trainer and/or Master Trainer may conduct INLPTA and/or NLP Trainer Trainings without Board approval.
- An INLPTA Certified Trainer shall abide by their professional agreements with INLPTA and the rules of professional and ethical conduct as stipulated.