INLPTA NLP TRAINER AND MASTER TRAINER TRAINING
UK TRAINING DATES
DETAILS AVAILABLE FROM
For a Brochure and Booking information please leave your details with:
Director of UK Operations
PO BOX 187
Hampshire PO12 9AE
Download information INLPTA Trainer Training
TRAINER TRAINING FROM MONKEY PUZZLE Information Brochure
Dates announced for 2016 from Monkey Puzzle
Module 2: 22nd - 30th October 2016
Nine reasons to attend an INLPTA Trainers Training
People have asked why they should come to an INLPTA Trainers Training as opposed to attending some other Trainers Training. This is a fair question, and in INLPTA we encourage everyone to consider carefully which trainings they choose to attend. Often people choose trainings solely on the basis of price and/or convenience. These may not be the best criteria to base your decision on. Let me tell you why.
As a new NLP Trainer you will need several things to be successful.
- First, you will need credibility. This comes from being a member of a professional association. Your certification will be through the International Neuro-Linguistic Programming Trainers Association (INLPTA). INLPTA is dedicated to professionalism, competency and integrity in the training and use of NLP. INLPTA has developed complete standards for certification as a Practitioner, Master Practitioner, Trainer and Master Trainer. These certification standards reflect the diversity of people learning NLP throughout the world and the new material that has been developed over the years. Also there are different certification standards for Practitioner and Master Practitioner Trainings in therapy and business. Anyone completing the training may join INLPTA if they agree to uphold its standards and to teach courses meeting its guidelines. Members may obtain seals and certificates for their students and may use the INLPTA logo in advertising. In short, the INLPTA seal and logo is recognized around the world as a symbol of professionalism and competency in NLP.
- Second, you will need to know what to train. The INLPTA Practitioner and Master Practitioner content is taught by aligned trainers on all five continents. It includes both classic and new patterns of NLP and draws from all of the different schools of NLP. Many people just teach techniques or a few simple patterns. INLPTA places an equal premium on both understanding and doing. Understanding is particularly critical for a trainer. At INLPTA you learn the why, what and how of NLP as well as where and when to apply it in the world.
- Third, you will need to know how to train. The INLPTA training design and platform skills models have come from modeling the most successful trainers both in and outside of NLP. The INLPTA training design model is probably the most sophisticated available anywhere. The platform skills model has come from modeling both trainers and entertainers including rock stars, comedians and professional magicians. The INLPTA Trainers Training is the most complete practicum on training available anywhere in the world in any format. You will experience more high quality feedback and more skill development during this training than at any other period in your life.
- Fourth, you will need to know how to successfully market your services. In this day and age few people can make a successful living simply from teaching NLP. You will need to market both NLP trainings and consulting services to live comfortably. This training presents marketing models drawn from the business world and refined in the crucible of hard knocks. In short, you will be provided with a street-smart approach to marketing your NLP services.
- Fifth, you will need a pathway for development. INLPTA offers a Master Trainer Training for people who have successfully taught INLPTA Practitioner and Master Practitioner Trainings for three years. At INLPTA Master Trainer is neither an honorary title nor just another training level. It is an integral part of a skill development process. To become a Master Trainer you do have to attend one or more Master Trainer Trainings, and you also need to have a broad experience training NLP and to make a contribution to NLP by developing a new NLP pattern or application. Once you become a trainer you will need a growth path that only a professional trainers association can offer you. Attendance at the Master Trainers Training and assisting at the Trainers Training provides an opportunity to continually upgrade your skills and to get valuable feedback that can only come from your peers.
- Sixth, you need to look at the credentials and experience of the people who are training you. Wyatt Woodsmall was the first person in NLP ever certified as a Master Trainer and is the only person in NLP certified as both a Master Trainer and Master Modeler. Wyatt has been doing NLP for over 20 years and has been conducting successful NLP Trainers Training since 1986. He has conducted more trainers trainings than anyone else in NLP. Wyatt has trained thousands of students in over 20 countries on five continents, and he has a better understanding of the international NLP standards than anyone. Wyatt is also a professional modeler with years of experience in successfully capturing, encoding, replicating and transferring expertise. This allows him to draw on expertise from many fields and to escape from the limited viewpoints of many people in NLP today.
Wyatt is joined by an international cast including Master Trainers and Trainers from around he world. Coupled with the international nature of the student body, this creates a very rich environment where many different flavours of NLP can be explored. In short, you will be studying with people who have many years of combined experience teaching NLP trainers trainings.
- Seventh, you need to be certified to train NLP, and you need to be evaluated on your merits and skills and not on politics and personalities. Wyatt has certified trainers in over 20 countries on 5 continents. Many trainers only give attendance certificates or give certificates with strings attached. INLPTA is dedicated to promoting standards of excellence and professionalism in the training of NLP. It is a professional organization and not a personality cult. You will be judged on your competency and not on your devotion to the trainers. Wyatt and his team are not interested in disciples and clones but in people who want to train NLP with competency, professionalism and integrity.
- Eighth, you need to train with people who teach NLP with professionalism and integrity and for the right reasons. Then one first enters any field one is attracted by what it can do for them. Over time selfish interests begin to fade and the discipline itself takes on a significance of its own. In the final phase one gives back to the work in gratitude for what it has done for them. Before you can move on, you must leave someone in your place. INLPTA Trainers are known for their level of integrity and for their dedication to the work. They all leave their egos at the door and recommend that you do so also.
- There is also a ninth reason that applies to non-native English speakers. INLPTA is the only International Organization that has made a dedicated effort to spread NLP beyond the English language. As part of this effort INLPTA trains trainers to conduct INLPTA Trainers Trainings in their native language and makes every effort to evaluate trainers in their native language. INLPTA has had INLPTA Trainers Trainings conducted in both German and French for the last six years. Languages that should come on line in this decade include Dutch, Spanish, Swedish, Danish, Portuguese, Italian and Chinese. If you are going to train in a language other than English, then you should be evaluated in that language. This trainers training will be taught in English and participants may present and be evaluated in other languages on application.
If any or all of these nine reasons appeals to you, then you should attend this training. If other factors are more important, then you should train elsewhere. In any case we can only hope that whatever NLP path you choose you will do so with integrity.